Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

This will be my first road trip and I'm so excited. I was #27 and will be coming from Denver. Planning my workout wardrobe already:!!!:D
This makes me smile because I started working on wardrobe a few weeks after coming home from last years RT!! I like to plan ahead:D LOL. I think I will need another pair of sneakers before July;)

No, no, no. All in fun. As in "Nooooooo. Keep them buckeyes FAR away. Don't even bring 'em!" Cuz let's face it all. Low cal they ain't. LOL.
Don't laugh but I knew as soon as I saw your pic that you were the one handing out the buckeyes last year! That was my first RT and those were a saving grace after some of the classes!! Please don't cave to the pressure, we need them:)

Lovin' All The Check-Ins

What an awesome time we are going to have again this year! Sister/Sister, Mother/Daughter, Friend/Friend, BFF/BFF or Newbie/Newbie, we are all Cathletes and we "work work" out with Cathe and crew enough to know 'em all by name, right:eek:. So you see, YOU really already have friends here :rolleyes: in NJ! Now get ready to make so NEW ones, woo-hoo!!!

Oh yes, on the Buckeye Scare...Now that we are assured that Lorrie will be DOUBLING UP on her famous Buckeyes :p so that we'll be able to nibble away during the RT and have a few to take home ;) JK, Lorrie, we, do appreciate you for sharing an edible-bit of your home state with us:D

Lorrie, I know making all those buckeyes must be a royal pain, so please do not feel you need to accommodate all of us who are big fans of your Ohio treats. If you decide to pass this year, we will all survive and still love you just the same. Maybe just supply us with the recipe. Can't wait to see you and everyone else in July.

Jean

What an awesome time we are going to have again this year! Sister/Sister, Mother/Daughter, Friend/Friend, BFF/BFF or Newbie/Newbie, we are all Cathletes and we "work work" out with Cathe and crew enough to know 'em all by name, right:eek:. So you see, YOU really already have friends here :rolleyes: in NJ! Now get ready to make so NEW ones, woo-hoo!!!

Oh yes, on the Buckeye Scare...Now that we are assured that Lorrie will be DOUBLING UP on her famous Buckeyes :p so that we'll be able to nibble away during the RT and have a few to take home ;) JK, Lorrie, we, do appreciate you for sharing an edible-bit of your home state with us:D

And my friend Beth (who came with me last year...) is also in...I am so excited she is coming too! I'll be picking her up in NYC on the way... And I'm glad the Buckeyes are coming too. I can taste them now...

I'm in!

So looking forward to this road trip--This will be my second!
First was in 2008--pre-babies!
Can't wait to see everyone.
Christy

Hi all! I am in, this will be #4 for me....not really sure what my sign up number was officially, but after I got the email, it was 49. Anyway, really looking forward to seeing everyone in Glassboro...looks/sounds like great group going! Gonna be a blast...as always! So grateful for these trips!

I'M IN!!

I'm so excited, everybody! Nancy reached me yesterday. She said with all the dupes and the server outage only 48 of the entrants in the original 105 allotment were "real". So I don't know what number I am, but I'm COMING.

So excited to see you all! I've been to all NJ RT's since 2007 and I also went to Chicago in 2012. I think only Dreamie Jeanie Jean and Cyndi and Deb have been to more. And maybe Melissa. I'm looking forward to a great time with old friends and new faces too!

Cheryl

So Cool!!!

I'm so excited, everybody! Nancy reached me yesterday. She said with all the dupes and the server outage only 48 of the entrants in the original 105 allotment were "real". So I don't know what number I am, but I'm COMING.

So excited to see you all! I've been to all NJ RT's since 2007 and I also went to Chicago in 2012. I think only Dreamie Jeanie Jean and Cyndi and Deb have been to more. And maybe Melissa. I'm looking forward to a great time with old friends and new faces too!

Cheryl

Ms Utah in the House:p Very excited to see this post tonight :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::D Congrats Cheryl!

See you in July along with the rest of the other lucky 104 others - woohoo!!!!

;)

Okay, I'll fess up...it was me. I was the one who asked Lorrie not to bring the buckeyes. But I sure don't want to be known as the least popular person at the RT, so I'm glad that Lorrie doesn't plan to listen to me. :D

Okay, I'll fess up...it was me. I was the one who asked Lorrie not to bring the buckeyes. But I sure don't want to be known as the least popular person at the RT, so I'm glad that Lorrie doesn't plan to listen to me. :D

I'll take yours, Jodi ;)

HeeeHeee. Jodi I never would have said a word. You goofball. I just thought I'd seal yours up extra tight and have you pass them on to Dr. Roy, you know, since he got me signed up and all! :D:D:D:D MWAH! Smoochies.

Looking forward to meeting you and all the first timers...I swim every morning! I love it. I get up and swim early Saturday morning at the hotel (smallll pool but I make it work) on the road trip then go work out all day! LOL

Awesome I'm so excited! Currently training for a figure competition hopefully... I've been getting sick :/ this crazy Long Island Weather is sending me for a loop... Swimmings awesome and will always be my 1st love.

hahahaha!!! as she said, lo cal they ain't. But good they sure are. Looking forward to them and seeing you again and everyone else....I am so excited.

Hey Cyn!

You forgot Roomie/Roomie!!! :p I can't wait and YES those Buckeyes are to die for!!!!

Okay have to admit you guys are making quite curious about those buckeyes.never had one and sounds like I had better not dare try one or I'll be crazy for them too!

Okay have to admit you guys are making quite curious about those buckeyes.never had one and sounds like I had better not dare try one or I'll be crazy for them too!

Last year was my first RT and Lorrie came to the hotel I was staying and handed them out to a bunch us... Lots of peanut butter! YUM Looking forward to them this year:) Thanks again Lorrie!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.