Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

I got in! #4! My mom posted just above...we both went to the Chicago road trip, this will be our first in Glassboro. SO EXCITED!!!

Hi. This will be my fourth RT! I am as excited as I was for my first one! :D

I can't wait to see everyone! I echo what everyone else has said to the first timers. You will have an absolute BLAST! :eek:

I can finally say that I'm officially IN! :eek: Can't wait to see everyone! New and returning friends. :D

I'm in :D

Welcome to all the first timers!!! You're in for the time of your life! Can't wait to meet you all!

And to all the time and time again-ers... "bring all those famous Cathlete shenanigans with you! Here we GOOOOOO!!!!"

CANT WAIT!

I can't wait to meet all you new gals! This is an experience you'll never forget! See you in July!!!!

I just found out that I am in!!! Words can't explain how excited I am! This will be my first road trip and can't wait to meet everyone!!! And Cathe : ) ahhh I'm still in shock that I really get to experience this road trip!! Can't wait!

Hi Everyone!!
I'm in at #40 and I am also from CT!! I had some shenannagans with the registration too and I very frantically called my bank and realized if I was charged then I got in. I had to go to the gym to burn off all of that adrenaline. LOL!!! Let's see this will be my 5th? RT Now the big question is who got #1???

Ps I can't wait to meet everyone and reunite!!!

Kristin T

@Kristin: Evily was (and is) #1!! :eek:

Well, I was just certain I was waitlisted. But I got a note from Nancy and I AM IN!!! Super excited to see so many familiar faces and meet many new ones, too!

Weeeee!

I'm in! #3 I guess I'm a fast typist (I should be since I'm a software engineer)
I got beat out by Evily (#1) and my sister, Jodi (#2).

This is my 3rd road trip. I went to Glassboro in 2009 and Chicago in 2012. Maybe I'll write another song this year. This one will be about road trips :) (The whole sign up process gave me a lot of material to work with...;) )

This is my 3rd road trip. I went to Glassboro in 2009 and Chicago in 2012. Maybe I'll write another song this year. This one will be about road trips :) (The whole sign up process gave me a lot of material to work with...;) )

I watched some of last year's RT online and enjoyed your song! If you write another one this year I will get to see your live performance:D

Well, also with help - ok, total reliance - on my friend Jodi, I am in yet again. I've never done destinations, only Glassboro, and this will be my 7th trek. Nothing like it. To all the first-timers, I whole heartedly echo the don't be nervous sentiment, though I know it's easier said than done. You will have more fun than you knew you could have.

I usually make buckeye cookies and hand them out to everyone (I hail from Ohio, which is the buckeye state) but I've had a request NOT to bring them this year. :p But never fear, come say hi to me or I'll come say hi to you and we'll all be sweating and smiling together. Get ready to have the time of your life!

Well, also with help - ok, total reliance - on my friend Jodi, I am in yet again. I've never done destinations, only Glassboro, and this will be my 7th trek. Nothing like it. To all the first-timers, I whole heartedly echo the don't be nervous sentiment, though I know it's easier said than done. You will have more fun than you knew you could have.

I usually make buckeye cookies and hand them out to everyone (I hail from Ohio, which is the buckeye state) but I've had a request NOT to bring them this year. :p But never fear, come say hi to me or I'll come say hi to you and we'll all be sweating and smiling together. Get ready to have the time of your life!

No Buckeyes?!:eek: <faints dead away> ;)

Okay I gotta ask/say - you were asked NOT to bring the buckeyes? They are a hit! So good. soooo good.

No, no, no. All in fun. As in "Nooooooo. Keep them buckeyes FAR away. Don't even bring 'em!" Cuz let's face it all. Low cal they ain't. LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.