Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

I am sooo flying into Philly and that Rapid Rover sounds good..... Let me know more info as the time gets closer. My husband is checking into a Limo, we will see...

IM IN

I am ticket #93! My computer wouldn't work:( Felt the heart pounding and the tears building because I really want to come. Took a second and then I came up with plan B -- the iPad, oh thank god I have one because that is how I got in!!

Can't wait to meet everyone. This is my first road trip so any and all suggestions from you seasond trippers is greatly appreciated:) I'm flying in from North Carolina:) Anyone else flying to Phila Airport??

OMG!!! same thing happened to me!!!! I should of kiss my hubbies ipad after!!!:eek: #100 flying in from Honolulu HI :D 1st RT :D MY BODY IS STILL IN SHOCK!!!

I'm flying into Phily from SFO. Anyone else coming from California????
This will be my first road trip. A little scary not knowing ANYONE!!!!!!

I'm also in, #30! Yay! Question: does anyone know how late the shuttle from the Philly airport to the hotels runs? I'm flying from Vegas, and the flight I want to book won't arrive until Thursday night at 11:55 pm! I'm thinking that may be too late to catch a shuttle and I may need to hail a cab...

Last edited:
well kelly pierce and i are in the same boat....but i contacted customer service and they said that i was in and that any additional charges would be voided b/c i had an error screen so i kept going back to redo it and ended up havin 3 charges to my account....i don't know what number i am, but i'm still holding my breath until i know what number i am....but i am sooooooo excited right now so i hope my hopes are not dashed:)

I was at work and recruited my sister to register me. She could not get on the website for 10 mins,then she entered my credit card # wrong and was getting error messages. I thought I was out, but I am #99. That's close:eek:

Suzette

Made it!

I'm in along with my 16 year-old daughter. She got in first at number 39 and then she managed to get in again for me, number 75, before I could. Her MacBook pulled us through where my PC could not!

I'm also in, #30! Yay! Question: does anyone know how late the shuttle from the Philly airport to the hotels runs? I'm flying from Vegas, and the flight I want to book won't arrive until Thursday night at 11:55 pm! I'm thinking that may be too late to catch a shuttle and I may need to hail a cab...

I believe they are a 24/7 company. I have come in at 2:00 in the morning before and got the shuttle. They are really easy to use. You just go to the counter located in the baggage claim area and turn in your name. They will arrange a shuttle to pick you up at the terminal. For your return trip from the hotels or diner to the ariport you do need to make reservations ahead of time.

I'm officially registered for Glassboro!!! Yipee!!! No ticket number but received a confirmation email from Nancy at customer service (she is awesome) and all of my issues are resolved. But most importantly, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone :) Hotel booked and I'm good to go YAY!!!

I'm so excited for everyone! And for me too! :) I really considered not going because I don't know anyone here, but we have months to fix all that. LOL!

I'm flying into Phily from SFO. Anyone else coming from California????
This will be my first road trip. A little scary not knowing ANYONE!!!!!!

I'm originally from CA, but live in Texas now. I was just in San Fransisco this past weekend. Don't be worried about not knowing anyone. Once you get there you will start meeting people.

Jean

I'm so excited for everyone! And for me too! :) I really considered not going because I don't know anyone here, but we have months to fix all that. LOL!

Cammie, I went last year and didn't know anyone personally either. But like you said, you get to know people a bit beforehand in the forum and then get to meet so many wonderful people that weekend. You'll have 104 new friends by Friday night! :)

I'm in, no. 54. I had to laugh at myself for how stressed out I got when my computer froze. This is my 2nd RT. Looking forward to seeing you all!

i am in, too...got an email from CS today that I am in. don't know what # I was (kinda want to know - LOL). like many of you, my computer froze...well, just could not get on to the website. and it was a bit panicky for a second!

can't wait to see y'all in July!

Rockin' number 59 here! Looking forward to hitting RT #4 and getting to know the first-timers and reconnecting with the veterans.

I'm in! Still waiting on my email confirmation so I don't know what number I am. This will be my third road trip but my first to New Jersey! Hoping to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones ;)

I don't know anyone either so don't let that get in your way! This is my first trip and I'm looking at it like a little "adventure":) We're both going to have a blast!!

I love reading these. It is so very fun to see you all!! I ended up #63 I think. We're gonna have a ball!!

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.