Length of tubing

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I just used the altus medium resistance tubing for the first time with tricep burn sets. I think my tubing is shorter than the one you use and sell even though they are both altus products.
How could I modify tricep overhead extensions with the tube rather than switching to weights?
Thanks,
Melissa

I remember in one of Cathe workouts that both hands are behind you. One is under the shoulder blade and the other above as though doing tricep extensions. Hold the band in both hands so you have enough resistance and pull upward with the hand in the tricep extension position. (Hopefully that makes sense or someone can provide a better description.)

Lisa

My tubing is also shorter, but after a few uses, it seems to be streching a little more. I'm 5'6" and I have no problem with any of tricept work with the tubing.

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the alternate. I am trying to envision it without much luck. Am I standing on the tubing?

I am 5'8". I don't know if this makes it more difficult. I know that I can't get the tubing straight over my head in the tricep extensions on burn sets. Either I am very weak, or the tubing isn't long enough.

Thanks for the replies.

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.