Leigh Peele?

StaceyV

I just learned about leighpeele.com and I'm wondering if anyone is a member of this site? It looks great, but I'd appreciate any feedback. I'm not interested in theoretical advice about why we should exercise, eat well etc. Rather, I'd like specific recipes, workout routines (specifically suspension training) and "rubber meeting the road" advice. I've bought in to the lifestyle, just need specific help making it happen. Thanks!

I love Leigh. I think that she is great. I bought her book "The Fat Loss Troubleshoot". I think it was 40$. It has all the information that you really need. Its primarily about how to manipulate your diet. She is very practical. She also goes into exercise and what does and does not work. I don't think you would need to join the website. She doesn't seem to give specific workout routines or much in the way of recipes in that book. I know that there are recipes in the book 'Body by Eats.' but I don't own that one myself.

I have also had a lot of success with Renee Stephen's book 'Full-Filled' which helps with behavior modification. If you have ever eaten something that you wished you hadn't or if you have ever missed a workout and wished that you had the 'motivation' to do it, that is an excellent book to work through any kind of food issues. But, again, there aren't any recipes or workout routines.

I really like The Reasonable Diet podcast by Sandra Ahten. She really helps with working through any kind of practical issue in addition to emotional issues.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.