Legs & Glutes or Timesaver Leg wkout?

sassyella

Cathlete
hey all... need advice. should i invest in L&G? I already have Leaner Legs on CTX (even though i've not been brave enough to try it yet), and i've been dragging my feet about getting L&G. It looks tough, but i'm ready to up the anti on my workout a bit. I have Timesaver, and i know a lot of L&G is on there, but wonder how much of the workout i'm missing. it's the only one in the BB series that i'm missing. Anyway, please share your thoughts, and if you feel the L&G workout yields great results. Thanks!!

sassyella

Sassyella-
In a word, yes! I use L&G all the time and you should definitely get in on DVD because the premixes alone or with KPC are priceless. You can also easily add on the floor work, or ankle weight work, or just do the standing portion. I love L&G, it fun and moves so quickly. Also, if you're looking to kick it up a notch this is a great one to start that with b/c you can always adjust the weights to your greatest challenge.
HTH,
Mattea

thanks mataia. not that i needed more prodding to purchase another one :) but i appreciate your comments... i just wanted to be sure :) i'm sure my legs and glutes will appreciate it :)

sass

YES! buy legs & glutes! it's a GREAT workout!

(and don't be afraid of leaner legs.. it's not as fun.. but it's very do-able!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.