Legs- Barre and Rear Delts Bonus Short Review

KDSL

I was finishing an asylum volume 2 rotation this week, so haven't has a chance to use the new DVDs. I did the 2 bonus sections on Legs today. Both are about 15 minutes and I will use both quite a bit in the future. I thought the number of reps in Barre was just right, I felt worked, but I was able to get through it without continually dropping my working leg or shifting around because the standing leg got tired. I will probably use this a lot after running (been trying to do more hip strengthening exercises).

I also did rear delts. I have been doing the shoulder sections of various workouts as an add-on for weak shoulders. This was 3 sets of 3 different exercises. The focus is on doing controlled reps. I liked the pace of this workout. There was just enough rest between sets.

I also did the 1st tabata round in Tabatacize. Definitely a challenge, especially after finishing another workout.

Thanks KSDL for the reviews! Mine came today (Colorado), I am looking forward to playing (and sweating!) tomorrow! Not sure what I will try first.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.