Leg workouts

randidiane

Cathlete
Might be a dumb question. But can you actually define your legs with bands stability ball work? I do heavy legs but on my light workout days I like floorwork.
Thank you

I love Boss Loops Glutes and Core and didn't realize how much burn those loops can provide. Sometimes in my rotations, I'll do two leg workouts in a week, but one will be solid weights and the other will have a cardio or HIIT cardio aspect. Like last week, I did Cardio Leg Blast and Perfect Pump Lower in the same week.

In 2019, I got hooked on Pure Barre DVD's and its amazing how much burn you can get just from bodyweight and those pulsing moves.

Yes I love barre and the boss bands! I can really focus on the muscle when I'm doing floor and barre work. My onry brother said you can only get definition if you do heavy weight work ( which i do). I didn't agree but thought I would just check with my buddies on Cathe:) oh I just love my brothers ❤️

Gosh, I think so or Cathe wouldn't include them in her workouts if they weren't effective toners. And all those people who primarily do barre and/or pilates have great-looking legs. I think strength might be compromised without training with weights, so I'd still include that at least once a week.
Could not agree more to highlighted above.
There is no harm in hitting muscles differently by adding in high reps to confuse muscles.

My favourite move with both tubing/resistance band and weight is one or double arm row as illustrated below.
Cathe does one arm in her series.

My suggestion(,hope cathe reads this:D) is a weight/tubing--- resistance band workout.
a total and/or upper body one. I love the feeling of the pump combining both.

...My suggestion(,hope cathe reads this:D) is a weight/tubing--- resistance band workout.
a total and/or upper body one. I love the feeling of the pump combining both.
Maybe put this request in Cathe's "Suggestions for new workouts" forum section. I'd second it! I love the band work in STS2.0! :)

ETA - Whoops ... I see you already did! :) :):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.