Leaner Legs for Pears

katrid

Hi everyone! I received my CTX series late last week and have had a Cathe weekend watching all the new tapes! I'm GEEKED! I do have a question though. I need to lose about 60 lbs., and carry the majority of my weight in my lower body. I'm thinking of playing around with the CTX series so that I can get extra lower body work in. I noticed LL does not have floorwork other than abs. Does this tape help to lean out a true pear like me without the floorwork, or should I be adding floorwork on alternate days?

Thanks for any advice!!

Katrid

Hi Katrid,

I just got the CTX series 2 weeks ago and I love it. I have been excercising for about 6 years, but I just had a baby 3 1/2 months ago,and am trying to lose 30 lbs (I'm A true pear myself, so I know what you mean).

Regarding your question about whether the Leaner Legs tape is effective, I think it might help to slim your legs quite a bit. I did Power Circuit one day, and Leaner Legs the following day, and boy, did I feel the burn! I think that I works better rotating the tapes this way for your lower half, since Power Circuit has a lot of legwork intervals along with the Cardio. When you do LL the day after, you REALLY feel it.

Hope this helps a bit

Good luck to you!

Kim

Im not sure---but I THINK Cathe recommended NOT doing these tapes back to back,a s they are both considered leg workouts, and you should have a rest day inbetween.
Wendy

Hi Katrid (neat name, by the way)!
I did Leaner Legs twice this week and survived (barely). I usually do leg work twice a week and I think, in the future, I'm going to do Leaner Legs one day and PS-Legs the other (never consequetive days, of course). If you're trying to get rid of the "pear" look, you'll need to burn off fat in addition to toning. Make sure you don't skip cardio sessions. Good luck! Suzanna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.