Late checking

judilicious

I will not be able to check-in until 4:30 pm on Friday. Will that be a problem. Assuming I will be one of lucky registrants.

Judy

It's possible I will be checking in late too...depends on work but if I have to stay until the end of the day I won't get to Lake Geneva until about 7:30pm. Hoping this won't be a problem...sad I may miss out on the early workout.

Late arrival

Since I will be arriving late and will not be a part of the meet and greet, will there be any information left at the front desk. Or will Cathe be posting information a few days before the road trip.

Judy

Hi Judy,

Hopefully Cathe or SNM sees your post and can give you definitive info, but i'll throw in a little something just to ease your worry for the time being ;) From past roadtrip experience there is usually some type of schedule of events posted (even if slightly tentative because of the fact that it's a new venue, etc). When you get there there should be a sign, poster, sign up desk... something to lead you in Cathe's direction. Worst case scenario you can ask the front desk... i'm sure they'll have a list of what convetion room we're in! :)

Or just listen for the Cathlete hoots and hollers! I'm sure we will be whooping up a storm!

Meet ya soon! :p

Thank you for answering. I was getting nervous that I might be wandering like a lost soul. I have never done anything like this, but I can tell that I will be very comfortable.

Judy

Road Trip app

As the event gets closer we will certainly post more information, so don't worry. Also, if you have a smartphone you will receive "The Cathe Road Trip App "that will provide almost any type of information about the road trip you could want, including up to the minute changes, schedules, menus, important phone numbers, nearby places to eat and stores, maps, and whose attending.

Ooh when can we look for this app? Is it something automatic or do we have to go looking for it on the website?

Chicago Road trip App

We will send everyone who is attending the Chicago Road Trip our new App sometime in March by email.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.