Lack of muscle soreness

grad2010

Cathlete
Hello, Cathe, I have completed the Ice rotation for 3 months, completed 2 weeks of a intensity pyramid rotation, the xtrain strength only rotation and I am currently into week 2 of the Ripped series (2 month rotation). I have lost a significant amount of weight and I can see some muscle definition. However, I just realize that I am no longer getting DOMS. My weight selection is heavy enough for me, I can feel the last 2-3 reps of the exercise. In some of the upper body exercises I have increased my weight poundage from 8 lbs to 20, lower body from 15lbs to 30lbs. Is is normal not to have muscle soreness after a long period of time? How do I know when I need to up my weight selection? I know I am improving in regards to weight training, I have more definition in my upper body especially my shoulders and triceps. My legs have slimmed down a lot, especially around my knees. I understand that I don't need to be sore to gain results, but I figured if I switched Dvd's that there would be a little soreness, due to the change in the routine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.