KK's June Check In

Good Evening!:)

It was cardio from BodyMax2 -- very first part and then stretch #3 from Cathe's stretch. Weight shot up 2 lbs overnight. Gee, I hate when that happens -- goes on so fast and easy and comes off tough.

Only 3 more days of touring and then yes, Paul and I head out to the Blackfeet reservation in Montana. Am really looking forward to it. The sting is better -- found out I did the exact wrong thing for it -- I pulled out the stinger with eyebrow pluckers -- which apparently pushes the toxin into the body. :+ But am much better now.

Jeanette -- so glad you are back. Sounds like a really great trip -- am glad you had some special time with your sister -- great on keeping the workouts going. Haven't figured out what I'm going to do in Montana, but I'll be there for 3 weeks, so I do have to figure it out.

As soon as I'm able I'm going to get that Christi tape from Collage -- love what you and Rhea are saying about it.

Rhea -- do well in court -- so glad that you're doing well with your workouts -- and just in case I don't hear from you before you go on vacation -- Have a terrific vacation.

Janie -- glad the yoga is going well. And 1/2 way through the book -- go Janie! How exciting!

Becky -- know you're busy out-of-mind, but hope all is going well with you, too!

Tomorrow, am planning some anaerobics workout -- maybe from Drill Max or IMAX3 -- and PUB -- down only.

Have a terrific hill climbing, Jeanette and have a wonderful day and some great workouts everyone!:7

Good morning,

Today was Body Max Power Circuits only, then learning the first combo of Christi Taylor's Stepsational and then back to Body Max abs. Tonite will be the hill climb competition. Got in an easy spin last night.

Karen, glad the sting is better. The tour is drawing to an end and then some nice time with your hubby in Montana. Bet you are really looking forward to it. You always work so hard.

Janie, way to go on the 1/2 way point in the book. Sounds like you are really enjoying writing it. What yoga are you doing?

Rhea, yep, different insoles are a must for me too. Glad you like Christi's Cardio Collectibles. I used the Move Master today for learning the 1st combo of Stepsational. Helps a lot.

Hi Becky,

Jeanette

Jeanette,

I love Vinyasa Flow yoga. Today I did one from Rainbeau Mars called Pure Sweat. It really does wonders, and for only 30 min. the sweat just pours off, making me feel like a winner.

Can't believe that July is coming up so quickly!

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

HI all!
I've been reading, but am in the midst of trial, so this all I get to post....see ya!

Hi ladies!

I just finished day 2 of a 3 day orientation to my clinical years. I have done pretty good this week doing the workouts on the Timesaver DVD.

I start surgery Monday. The first day begins at 7 am, but all following days will begin at 4:30 am. I am going to attempt to follow FitnessFreak's 1 hour/day fat loss rotation (most are only 45 min), but we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I need to go to bed now. Must wake up early to workout and then tour another hospital.

I am going to love 3rd year, but it will definitely keep me busy!

Hope all is well.

Becky

It was the drills only from Drill Max and then PUB down only -- all total about 80 minutes all total -- a little too long for me. But it was good. Tomorrow am planning cardio/anaerobics from CTX and then PLB. Am so looking forward to the tour being done.

Jeanette -- so nice to see you back here again -- I missed you! Your workouts sound really good and very intelligent. As soon as I have a moment, am going to get a Christi DVD. Hope the hill climb goes great tomorrow.

Janie -- Yoga and sweat -- wow, don't usually think of yoga and sweat in the same sentence. Sounds intense and really good. And yeah, July is creeping up quickly.

Rhea -- hope all is well with you -- and hope the trial goes (or went) great!

Becky -- nice to see you back online again. Yeah, that Timesaver DVD is really a great one,isn't it? And you're starting surgery. Wow! If I remember correctly, you're really looking forward to this, aren't you? Have a great time.

2 more days of tour... Now am looking at packing a little ahead of time. So much to do -- and the bills -- have to figure out how to pay the bills while I'm gone. Whew!

Have a super day and some terrific workouts, everyone!:7

Good Friday morning,

Running a bit late this morning. We stayed up late and watched "Man On Fire" so overslept. Did Jari Love's Ripped To The Core (most of).

Janie, that Rainbeau Mars yoga sounds good. Sweating & Yoga? It is amazing how that happens. I have a Bryan Kest yoga that really is tough for me. Lora from the Hardcores recommends Rainbeau Mars too.

Rhea, hope the trial is history now. Going to golf this weekend? DH and I are going to Reno to pick out tile tomorrow.

Becky, surgery sounds exciting! You'll be a great doctor!

Karen, the hill climb was good, but windy. A real workout for sure. I didn't best my time but I was close. It was definitely a toughie last night. I'm going to have to bring out Drill Max sometime. Think I've only done bits and pieces of it.

Jeanette

Good morning!

Thank goodness trial is all over. Being a defense attorney tougens your skin, but still smarts when you lose all the time. (and this one, I did not expect to win at all....idiot, arrogant client.) So today, I'm moping up at the office and then I'm outta here!

Whoo hoo vacation. I think I'll be doing a Christi Workout today. Not sure which one yet. I really should get the weights back in, but I need the fun, dancy aspect today. Then, I think I have DH talked into going with me to see Ratatouille (the new pixar movie about a rat who wants to be a chef in Paris) I've seen a preview through my ipod and it is really cute. I know I'm playing golf tomorrow morning. But no real plans after that. Two whole weeks of no work.....well....work that I get paid for that is.

Janie - I love power yogas, I just don't do it enough though. I was making myself do it every Wednesday morning, but that feel apart this past two weeks. I can get a little sweaty with the yoga too.

Karen - have a great rest of the tour week. Hope you get to pop in while you are away. I'm going to try to post from home myself.

Jeanette - I sure hope that after Sat (last day of the month) that there is a golf course to golf at. Nobody knows what is going to happen to it.

Becky - you will be so busy with those clinicals. I sure hope you get to pop in every once in a while. Have fun!

Talk to you later.....I'm outta here........yipppeeeee.

I'm doing step cardio today. Love the wedding video, an older one, but I'm feeling a little tired today, so I'm playing it safe.

Becky, How is surgery going? My DS has finished his residency and moving to Las Vagas. He will be treating people in the ER. This weekend will be his last one with us for a while. We are celebrating his success and for his new future. Fitnessfreaks rotations are fantastic! I am one of the lucky ones that she made a rotation for. I do it about every other month.

Karen Kay, Good workout. Will you be going home right after the tour?

Jeanette, What does Jari's workout include? Sounds like you had a great hill climb.

Rhea G, I've never talked with a lawyer before, but then again, I haven't talked with a successful Author before either. (makes me feel good). I usually do yoga 2 days a week and Cathe the rest of the time. Are Christi's workouts as good as Cathe?

Tomorrow's a new month, talk with you all again.

Have a great day,

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

A quick post as it's 11:30 and I have yet to pack for our trip. Whew! Tour is done! Yea! Now, it's time to pack very quickly as we leave to go to the Blackfeet reservation tomorrow, first thing in the AM. Just finished paying bills, so that worry won't be haunting me. But I may not be able to post for a while. I'll be taking my laptop, but I'm not sure if there will be internet access or not. Will post when I'm able.

Yesterday it was Cardio & Weights -- but no upper body and today it was Bootcamp with no abs. Good workouts -- good time -- about 45 minutes each.

Jeanette -- the hill climb sounds good -- have a fabulous weekend

Rhea -- sorry you didn't win the case -- do defense lawyers often lose? Geez...

Janie -- I don't have the wedding video -- but I've heard it's really a good one.

Well, have a wonderful 4th everyone -- hubby and I will be driving up to Montana first thing in the morning. Have some fabulous workouts!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.