Kids' workout suggestions, please!

elsie3

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get some good workouts for kids. I especially need one for my 9-year-old son, but my 7-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son could use it too.

I recently ordered Yoga Fitness for Kids. We all loved it. It's really well done, and the kids loved doing it (especially my daughter). I'm waiting for Kick to Get Fit Jr. to come. My kids have been watching me workout since each of them were babies, so they were SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to get a workout of their own.

So until we can convince Cathe to makes a kids workout, do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Carol F

My best suggestion would be to go to www.collagevideo.com they have a bunch there. There's a new one called "J. Jump to the Music" that looks really interesting. I just went and checked out their website to see what they had for you and there were so many that I decided to just give you the website address.

Kathy

My son loves the Urban Rebounder (mini-trampoline) and the workouts that are made by that company. They even have a whole set of workouts just for kids.

DD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.