Kickmax Premixes

dcat

Cathlete
I have done Kickmax several times and now want to tackle the premixes to see if I want to add them into my rotation. How do they measure up to the regular version? Which one is hardest, easiest? And can you give a description of what's in each premix? I don't have a lot of time nowadays to preview so any input is much appreciated. Thanks!

Oh no -I'm bumping my own post! :eek: Is there anyone who has tried the premixes on Kick Max?

Sorry no one has replied! I cannot help that much - the only premix I have done is the timesaver. It is a good short workout that includes the Leg Drills (I love those!). But...if I need a shorter workout with intense cardio, I go for the cardio conditioning in KPC. I enjoy KickMax - but it does not seem to be the favorite around here because KPC is so awesome. Hope you find the info you are looking for.

jooge

I think the first premix (58 min) has the warm up, kickbox combos and leg drills. I haven't done that one yet, but heard it's good. I love the Kickbox Bootcamp Challenge premix! That one has the warm up, followed by the 10 cardio blasts, then the kickbox combos. It's awesome! I also love the Cardio Leg Sculpt premix. This one has the warm up, cardio blasts and leg drills. It may have a kickbox combo, but I don't remember for sure.

If I'm short on time and can't do the whole workout, I will do the Kickbox Bootcamp Challenge if I want all cardio and I'll do the Cardio Leg Sculpt if I want cardio and lower body. I think the first two premixes are good if you don't want high impact.

Hope this helps!

Karen

Thanks Karen and Jooge!
I really appreciate the input. I'm in the process of moving and have no time to preview right. I do like KPC better than KM but will do KM the same week as KPC as I count the 10 blasts toward my weekly interval training goal. I'm not really a kickbox fan but will designate a week here and there where my cardio is mostly from kickbox workouts just for the variety. Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.