kickboxing

Shar

Hi, I would really like to try a kick boxing tape. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried "Steeltown" but it was just too easy.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

PowerKicks

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-99 AT 04:27PM (EST)</font></center>

PowerKicks by Aaron Lankford was my first kickboxing tape. I think his tape really helps you learn good form. I have been taking Kickboxing at a gym with a 7 time world champion and she always tells me I have great form. You can order this tape through Collage (www.collage.com).

Power Kicks

I love Power Kicks and I also enjoy Kathy Smith's new kickboxing tape, it has combos and a good little ab work section as well. Also I just found out your can get Power Kicks at www.amazon.com for $16.99 which is a little cheaper than Collage.

Stephanie :)

Power Kicks

You can get Power Kicks at 800.com
for around $11.45

Just be prepared to wait for it to be shipped.
They can be slow sometimes.

Tammy

Powerkicks - Advanced?

Hi
I don't have any kickboxing tapes, but would like to get a challenging one. I have Tae-Bo advanced which I don't care for. Would you recommend Powerkicks for an advanced workout? Any other advanced kickboxing suggestions? Thanks!
Erica

advanced kickboxing

You might want to try "Kick It" with Janis Saffel (a CIA tape--beware, there is another video with the same title, but it is a more basic workout). This is a 110-minute workout, divided into warm-up, drills (practice of more isolated movements, with some short combos), choreography (many of the moves from the "drills" section, along with additional moves, linked into longer combinations), strenghtening (slower moves using body weight to work on balance and strength), stretch (with some tai=chi inspired moves, but not enough to be a turn-off if you don't really like Tai Chi). This is currently my favorite kickboxing video!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks Kathryn - I'm going to try it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.