Kick punch and crunch. I LOVE THE MUSIC (finally did it)

Leela

Cathlete
Love the Jurassic park music for abs (and menu). LOVE "I wanna rock" ... I love driving rock and roll (with words) for working out with weights, or kickboxing.

I LOVE THIS WORKOUT!!!!!!! I can't believe i've owned it since it came out, and never did it. It's just incredible. My absolute favorite cardio workout.

I LOVE THE MUSIC IN THIS WORKOUT TOO!!! I HOPE HER NEW CARDIO KICK WORKOUTS WILL HAVE THIS KIND OF MUSIC, IT REALLY REVS YOU UP!!!

I did this workout last night! I couldn't believe how much fun I was having!:7 I love this workout, which surprises me because I'm usually not a kickboxing fan. Also, love the stability ball ab work. And the music is great as well! I am really looking forward to the Hard Core Set! Bring it on! Helen

Hi, this is why I keep taking this one out because the music is so motivating and It just makes you wanna rock, LOL. I also like the music on the step part in SJP I think it is call kung fu.

My vote is for the same type of non-lyrical,non-top 40 songs such as KPC (please don't hurt me). I find top 40 songs become annoying, especially if you don't like them! Them same lyrics over and over again are just too much. CTX had great music too!

I just finished KPC and haven't done it in a long time. WOW, what an awesome workout! This one kicks my butt. I'm glad she put it in her July rotation so I would get it out again.

Marcia :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.