Kick Max: Ultimate mood enhancer!!!!!!!!!

jloewe

Cathlete
I sooooooooooo did not want to work out today, another day of rain staring me in the kisser, but I decided to go for it with Kick Max, the entire workout, start to finish, and my mood improved 1,000% when done..there wasn't a part of me that wasn't soaked to the gills. Certain days, we just "have it"..this was one of those days for me..I hardly had to rewind that DVD, except for some extra stretching during the leg drills.

A workout like the one I had today does make me wonder how much different my life would be had I self medicated the RIGHT way years ago..I had such an incredible, natural "buzz" after this workout!

I think most of us can agree that Cathe's workouts are awesome. Otherwise we wouldn't be here :)

Amen to that. Great workout. I did Power Max. It was great and sweated a lot too.

Yeah. I guess I'm feeling my oats today.LOL I'll do Kick Max tomorrow.

Janie

Blech! Hate KM drills. However, I've found a way to enjoy KM by combining the combos w/KPC combos or Tracey's Strike Zone. SO much fun!

I did Kick Max Boot camp premix today...I get the same feeling as doing the whole thing. I'm with you on the GREAT feeling! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.