Kettlebells!!!

gogigi

Cathlete
VF seems to be experiencing server problems again so I can't get to my CLX check in to say that I don't know what workout I'll be doing as I just got my kettlebell workouts in the mail today (Lauren Brooks and Amy Bento's 3-n-1) and so I just have to let someone know how excited I am to be able to play with my kettlebells today. I just previewed Lauren's workout and it looks great. I'm heading downstairs soon to practice the demonstrations and preview Amy's workout. Woo hoo!

P.S. I'm logged into VF fine now!

Last edited:
i know the feeling!!! i am pending a trade for another kettlebell book at VF myself and i recently purchase pavel's enter the kettlebells.later i want to bust open another video i got. its all instructional so its to work on my form more. i just finished some kbelling at the gym after my weights. i have to wonder why half the ppl have to stare when i do swings? are they waiting for me to drop them or throw them LOL. they forget i can seem them in the mirrors staring at me LOL

kassia

Wow! So you kettlebell AFTER lifting weights? I need to read up about how to incorporate these into my workout schedule. You were the one on VF who preordered Amy's Kickbox and added the kettlebell workout, correct? I can't wait to hear what you and others think about it. I was going to add it to my Kickbox Surge preorder just now, but it looks like I missed the presale price. I'll definitely purchase it in the future. It looks so fun and I love Amy's "twist" on things.

You should put a sign on your back when swinging that says, I can see you staring at me!!!

i did mostly swings and squats today while worked upper body on the machines probably 40 min on weights and 10-15 on the kbells. friday when i do weights for upper body i will incorporate more kettlebell work with cleans,presses, and some more swings and back rows with the kbell. if i feel up to it i might do a short kbell workout on wednesday. since i am still in the basics my workouts aren't long, not that you need much of them anyway LOL. once i get better and better at the moves i will tend to add more kettlebelling and less weight training but its quite the challenge for me right now.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.