Kelly Coffey-Meyer

LizC7

Cathlete
I keep hearing wonderful things about her. Any suggestions on what to get? I'm into leg toning these days and always abs :)

I have a few of KCM's DVDs and if you like heavy lifting MuscleUp is a very good workout although I always find she doesn't focus enough on the lower body as Cathe does. If you like tabata her Shapeup is also excellent and alternates weighted moves with cardio/ plyo moves. TLC is also a fun boxing and conditioning workout that uses no equipment except weighted gloves if you want. Those are the 3 I reach for most often. I'm sure others will have more input for you.
Jamie

I enjoy a lot of Kelly. Split Sessions and Body Training are the most used, although I probably like all I have tried. Like Cathe, she has excellent supporting/background trainers and Kelly uses a modifier in all but two of her workouts I think. Everything can be low/er impact. For legs, I think her Body Training is one of the best even though it is unweighted (great companion for weights lower body, plyo or perfectly acceptable on it's own...... it burns my glutes out!. I like that with her upper body work I can go heavier as an intermediate cause she has longer pauses. Some may find that too boring, but it works fine with my level.
Cardio Pump is definitely one on my list I want to get. The clips look really good.
What I most enjoy about her is that she is a good laugh! And like Cathe, isn't patronizing. I value that quite a bit I guess. lol. It's great that we all have our particular faves from Kelly just as we do with Cathe! :)

I love Strength and Stamina and Cardio Pump and Muscle Up, your best body... Lots of choices. Have you looked at previews on Mary's site or Kelly's site?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.