Keep doing what you're doing Cathe!

I wanted to jump in here and also say how much I love Cathe's workouts and appreciate all that she does for us! I just got back from a two week trip to my sisters and found STS shock cardio waiting for me. I have been back 3 days and have done 3 of the workouts, MMA - boxing, HIIT 30/30, cardio core circuit and I have to say I have LOVED all of them.

I am starting a second round of STS today and am so excited to add in the shock cardio workouts! I am also excited because I have the push/pull tower this time around.

Cathe is the best instructor around, she has impeccable form and gives us great advice/tips on what our body should be doing (or not doing) during the workouts that I value! She is obviously so knowledgeable and easily conveys that and is so positive during the workouts (without being over the top, cheerleady- which I find so annoying).

I tell everyone about her and rant and rave about how great her workouts are! I have many of her workouts and love them all.

Mahalo nui loa (thank-you very much in Hawaiian) for all you have done for us, Cathe!

Civility please!

I am a long-time Cathe fan (since 1992) and long-time lurker. For the record, I am thrilled with Shock Cardio - it is exactly what I needed! Personally, I am not missing the full-length cooldowns. It seems like such a minor detail compared to the high quality and variety of this series and I am happy to cool down on my own. That said, I don't expect everyone to share my opinion on this matter and if I were Cathe, I would appreciate receiving thoughtful, constructive feedback and/or criticism about my product. I would like to point out that it is entirely possible to deliver criticism in a civil, respectful manner.

IMHO, no matter what one's opinion may be about the presence or absence of cooldowns, sarcasm, rudeness and SHOUTING at Cathe is uncalled-for and inappropriate.

Especially on her own website. Sheesh.

Last edited:
I think a lot of us are coming out of lurkdom to share our enthusiasm for your new series, which means we feel strongly about lending you our support and gratitude!

I think the great thing about fitness is that it is so personalized. I appreciate the different aspects of ALL of your workouts, that push me to go beyond what's expected. Although I've been working out with you for years, only last year did I start expanding to more premixes and doing parts of different workouts in one session. Now I'm starting to view the DVDs as parts, rather than the whole, and can tailor the length of my session to fit my schedule, instead of grabbing whichever one fits the time I need.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I also want to say thanks. I have almost all of your dvds and love them all. I am finally doing STS, as I had a baby 9 months ago and just starting on shock cardio. I love the mma's, and the HIIT. I haven't done step in over a year and a half, so I will need to work on those. There is no comparsion to your work.

I have no complaints about this series, just high praise. As a mom of 3, I welcome the shorter workouts, that get the job done. I am now losing that baby weight thanks to you. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I also have purchased some of your products, the micro-loading gloves, firewalker bands, and 20 lb vest. I love them all. I just can't say enough how your product is the top of the line.

Mary

Cathe, I more than just love the STS, it is unprecedented in the technology and thorough training it provides. I feel like I'm training with a trusted friend as I go through this system.

Your enthusiasm and dedication shine through with each new system you get into our hot, little hands. Even though I'm sweating, pumping, jumping and making the best body I've ever had (at 47, no less!) I eagerly look forward to 'what's she going to come up with next?!'

This customer is a very happy and loyal one. High-fives to ya!!! :D:D:D

Kimberly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.