karen voight

floobert

I was wondering if anyone here did Karen Voight's workouts and what you would consider "must have" DVDs of hers. I have the Great Weighted Workout already and wanted to add a few more to the collection. TIA.

I only have the KV workout your personal best with ElleMac Person. It is level beginner/intermediate exerciser.It's definitely not for the advanced. The production and the music is great.It's 56 minutes long, with three basic aerobic segments and three toning segments presented in a circuit style.The coreo of the aerobic segments is easy to learnt and I like the toning segments.Hope this helps.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

In my opinion, her best workouts are GWW, which you already have, "Cardio Strength" and "Energy Sprint". Her others are not as difficult. These 3 are the cream of the crop!

Over at videofitness.com you can read reviews on a lot of workout tapes. You can pull them up by instructor name if you like. These reviews are created by people who visit there so you will see the good and the bad. I've found sometimes the descriptions of the workouts found on the reviews are better than what you'd find in a catalogue! HTH

I have had several of hers. The ones that I used the longest and would highly reccommend are GW workout which you have and Energy Sprint. I had Strong Smooth Moves. For me it was just ok. I sold all of my vhs tapes but two which are Firms. I have replaced everything I thought I would use with dvd's.
Diane Sue

I agree with others, the only ones I've kept are GWW and Energy Sprint. I guess it really depends on if you want all your workouts advanced or not. I still think she puts out good workouts, they are just more geared towards beg-intermediate rather than advanced (just my opinion of course!) :)

Jo

If you are interested in yoga and mat work, she has some very good things to offer in this area. Yoga Focus/Power is good. There is a 30 minutes stretch section on here which is one of my very favorite stretch DVDs. You will definitely gain flexibility.The same footage is also on Slim Physique, which is a rechaptered version of both Yoga Focus and Burn and Firm, so essentially both workouts are included on this DVD. I think her COMBO dvds are good for the money spent. Ultimate Circuit Training is another combo DVD that includes 3 good workouts, but I think Butt Legs Tummy on the Ball is for true beginners.

Overall, I agree that her workouts are generally intermediate. I did a testimonial for her infomercial a while back (pre-Cathe :)). I recently found out that it will not be airing and she has restarted with another infomercial company, but she will soon be releasing a new set on the infomercial circuit. Her live classes are more advanced than most of her videos, so she could go for a more advanced market if she wants to. I guess we'll wait and see.

She used to be my absolute favourite. I used to love Strong & Smooth Moves. It's 30 mins of lo impact and 30 min of weights. It's definitely intermediate.

Trish

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.