just want to share with u

sharona

Cathlete
that i did for the first time imax 2 and i manged good enough although there were 3 blasts when my upper body wanted to go this way and my lower body wanted to go the other way but i think that when they decide to go the same way it will be more fun. anyway i was soo into the blasts that after i finished the imax i did the ab section from the c&w and after that i did the time saver upper body haeavy weight also from the c&w. and them after 90 minutes and 503 burnt kalorries i finally stopped.
im going to have a very good night sleep
good night all u cathe lovers
im on that top of the world ;-) :) :)

Congrats! That's a big step (no pun intended)! It's so much fun doing something that you've been working up towards for a while. You really did quite a workout! Enjoy your good night's rest!

Nice work Sharona!!! Way to mish mosh! IMAX2 is my fave of the 3. Great flow, great challenge and Cathe seems so relaxed and happy in this one, her positive vibes are contageous. Enjoy your well earned good night's sleep! :)

Take Care
Laurie:)

" . . . there were 3 blasts when my upper body wanted to go this way and my lower body wanted to go the other way but I think that when they decide to go the same way it will be more fun."

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Sharona, that cracked me up!

It sounds like you really blew the roof off of your workout! That's a heck of a mish-mosh you put together!

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.