Just want to hold myself accountable!!

CLD

Cathlete
Hi everyone!! I'm just posting here to hold myself accountable in yet another way!! I'm starting my "diet" today (what I refer to as a diet is actually just eating healthy, but I have to be strict with myself or I'll eat like crap ;)) So, wish me luck in my endeavors!!

Hey - you sound like me!! Just know that you're not alone. I'm gonna be a hypocrite now, in view of my current bad eating habits, and tell you that in my experience anytime I tell myself I can't have a certain food, it turns into this irrisistable object that I will do anything to get. So, I think that if you think of it from a positive angle - and focus on ADDING healthy foods instead of taking any bad food away, it might help with the mental side of eating healthy.

I wish you much success, and know that you have inspired me to join you, so thanks!! :)

I'm with you! Since a recent injury nixed my kickboxing teaching (calorie scorcher!) I've put on 5 pounds...very depressing. SO. I'd be glad to be your accountability partner if you're interested. Clean eating is my goal too...but I have a NASTY sweet tooth...my downfall for sure!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.