Just Viewed Cardio Kicks!!

defietz

Cathlete
Hi all,
I just got cardio kicks yesterday (yeah), and viewed it last night, and I have to say it scared me a little!!! Please tell me it looks worse to watch than it is to do! I do Imax all the time (with modifications of course), but this seems harder to me.

Some words of encouragement--PLEEEEASE!!

Have a great day all
Jayne

Hi Jayne!
I'll encourage you!!!! CK is a great workout, nothing tricky about it! It is easy to follow, it's easy to modify (if you needed it), it keeps your heart beat in your target zone, it's fun, time flies by, it works out your upper body, it works out your lower body, no strain of weight (only your own squeezings and contractions!!), you burn cal., you tone, you feel strong and tough!, stress level goes down, and when the workout is over, you feel absolutely great and accomplished!
You will enjoy doing it tremendously!
Hope this helps! Have a beautiful day!
Bita

You'll love it! It is easy to modify if needed until you're ready to go full blast, and the time (to me) just flies by with this workout. And it's got one of the best cooldowns, I love the long slow cooldown on this video!
Besides, you've conquered Imax~you'll do fine on CK. :)
Donna

Don't worry. If you can do Interval Max, then you can do Cardio Kicks! And, it's just as fun.

Robin [image]http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/flower.gif[/image]

words of encouragement

Thanks for the encouragement---I think I can...I think I can...

Actually, the more I think about it the more I want to try it, but it is a rest day (boo), so tomm. is the day.

Thanks again, your guys are awesome!
Jayne

RE: words of encouragement

Those guys that Cathe brings to the front of the crew at the end of Cardio Kicks don't hurt for encouragement either.

RE: words of encouragement

Hi, Jayne!
You will LOVE this workout! I did the same as you--I previewed the tape (while on my elliptical trainer) and thought it looked tough (although my 5-year-old son jumped right in! :)). That was about 3 weeks ago and today I wanted to try something new, so Cardio Kicks it was!
I am very choreographically challenged, and I pretty much was able to do the whole thing straight through without tripping over myself or having to rewind, and I thought it was so much fun. I'm really looking forward to doing it again!
I also agree that if you can do IMax, you will have no problem with Cardio Kicks! She also does a great job of offering modifications--great workout! Enjoy!
Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.