just starting out

charlie-v

I am just beginning, or beginning again, with stepping. I have been out of the loop for some years now, and want to get started again. Unfortunately the video that came with my step is too fast paced for me at the moment. Does anyone have a suggestion for one of Cathe's routines to get me started at an easier pace, then something a little more intermediate? Thanks a bunch!
C-v

I don't know if any Cathe videos are really slow paced or "easy". Since I've been doing Cathe's videos for awhile, it's tough to think of one that'd be easy to pick up. Her older ones seem easy to me now.

Maybe you should try a basic video by someone else since you're just starting again. Step Reebok has a good basic video with Gin Miller. Kathy Smith also has a few good ones.

Hi Charlie! My vote would be to start with the Wedding tape first and then progress to MegaStepBlast. These two tapes were totally fun and doable for me as a beginner stepper with two-left feet. You will be surprised how soon you are ready to advance from there. WELCOME to Cathe's place!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.