Just saying Hi

traciB

Cathlete
Just wanted to say Hi to all you Catheites. It's so nice to "know" other people who love working out and love Cathe ... I think she is the best. I am so happy I discoverd her on Fit Tv as she has paved the way to my new love for working out.
I think you guys are so great too... I like your sense of humour and the family-like atmosphere of this forum and you guys are so knowlegeable... I am really impressed.

Hi Tracie
A pleasure to meet you. I also am new to the forum. GREAT bunch of people here. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I am 50 years young and love fitness. Cathe is a treasure and seems to just know the needs out there. Keep up your fitness and when you reach one goal strive for the next. BTW I was in Jamica once and reallt enjoyed the beach. God bless.:)

Hi Traci-Lee and welcome to the Cathe forums. We're always happy to welcome a newcomer amongst us I hope you'll post often. :)

Tracie, and Fitatfifty,

You are in for a joyful treat with these wonderful people here on Cathe's forums.

They are all like a breath of fresh air, all different and all wanted for their diversity. Everyone has something to contribute with life experiences or knowlege.

Welcome to the forums,

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I look forward to sharing.

Fitatfifty... I am happy you enjoyed the beach in Jamaica. I will be going to Montego Bay for the Christmas for 3weeks to spend time with my family and I look forward to jogging on the beach with my neighbour there. I am so ashamed to say I can't really swim though ( I always had a fear of the water)but I started swim classes this summer but stopped when I couldn't coordinate the breathing properly. I hope to continue though.
Did you stay in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios or Negril ??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.