Just read about the most heartbreakin story

lulu68

Cathlete
I just read the most heart breakin disgusting story about a new born who died from injuries and brutal sexual assault at the hands of his parents. Ths story makes me sick and I cant stop crying and wondering why thrs so many creul people in this world. Why would you do that to a new born baby, why?!!!!!!!!!!!

No one knows why people abuse children. I'm so sorry for the baby but at least now (I believe anyway) that the baby is in heaven and won't have to deal with these idiots. Sometimes, death is a gift and a door out of hell.

That's too awful for words but RapidBreath is right. Have to find the "good" in it somehow.

Someone posted a heart breaker on FB y'day about a 3 or 4 year old boy who was beaten on for 4 days straight by his mother's boyfriend b/c he had an accident while sitting on the couch eating breakfast. Mom is a druggie so she did nothing. Neighbors heard the boy's cries. They did nothing. His 16 year old cousin finally found him on his bedroom floor barely alive and called for help but it was too late. He died. This happened back in April or May I think. MAKES ME SICK!!!

I hope the people that committed these heinus crimes get beaten on in jail the same way they beat on the poor defenseless child and baby. They will. It happens all the time. Even hardened criminals have a sense of morals. Messing with children is not tolerated in most prison communities.

Last edited:
I've gotten to where I about dont want to hear about stuff like this anymore. there is no way to deal with it. Its just awful. I have become sort of a paranoid protective parent because of it too. I dont trust anyone hardly and thats sad. :(

I've gotten to where I about dont want to hear about stuff like this anymore. there is no way to deal with it. Its just awful. I have become sort of a paranoid protective parent because of it too. I dont trust anyone hardly and thats sad. :(

Jess~I feel exactly the same way.

I've gotten to where I about dont want to hear about stuff like this anymore. there is no way to deal with it. :(

I feel the same way. My dad use to say I was like an Ostrich, always burying my head in the sand. The less I hear of these news stories, the better off I am.

I feel the same way. My dad use to say I was like an Ostrich, always burying my head in the sand. The less I hear of these news stories, the better off I am.

I am with you all on this. I rarely listen to the news anymore. I can't take it. It's horrendous. Very scarey. Sickening. I am afraid for my son, truly, because he is growing up in a world that is becoming ever more dangerous. :(

I think I pretty much gave up on people after the Timothy McLean murder. It was just so unnecessary. I don't see why people feel they have a right to be so destructive to other people, animals...hell even property. This selfish feeling of 'Me, me, me...what I feel, what I want, what happened to me' crap is so out of hand. The sad thing is that there is absolutely nothing good hearted, descent people can do about it, other than to try to keep themselves and their loved ones safe.

I go to work everyday dealing with this (I work at a children's hosptial). It is disgusting and simply unimaginable what some of these kids go through. Some days the only way to get through is to know they are in a better place and not suffering anymore. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.