Just ordered

nsaeolian

Cathlete
I just ordered the new series, nothing like waiting till the last minute to get the free Greatest Hits and the downloads ( which I'm not sure I'll ever use... ) . I wasn't going to , but I remember not ordering another series and having to pay more than the presale price for the DVDs I ended up ordering individually. Oh well, my husband just ordered a $500 guitar so I'm ahead of him, ha ha.

I just ordered the new series, nothing like waiting till the last minute to get the free Greatest Hits and the downloads ( which I'm not sure I'll ever use... ) . I wasn't going to , but I remember not ordering another series and having to pay more than the presale price for the DVDs I ended up ordering individually. Oh well, my husband just ordered a $500 guitar so I'm ahead of him, ha ha.

Good for you:)

I just ordered too!:p
I ordered Ride along with it, just to really give myself the motivation I need to buy a spin bike!!!!!:D
Better late than never!!!!

I just ordered, too...and of course used the opportunity to buy a couple others to fill in my collection of Cathe.

I couldn't pass it up.
Liz

I just ordered too!:p
I ordered Ride along with it, just to really give myself the motivation I need to buy a spin bike!!!!!:D
Better late than never!!!!

I'm right there with you. I have two of Cathe's Spin DVDs cause they were part of the pre-order but to-date no spin bike. That's about ready to change. DH and I spoke this morning and he's a go. I expect that my teenage daughter will enjoy it as well. She swims and we run the occasional 5K together, but I know she enjoys the low impact of swimming so I think she will eventually enjoy the spin bike as well. WooHOO!! You can never go wrong getting the pre-order with all the bells and whistles!
Best,
-Michele

I too have bought the spin DVDs each time without having a spin bike. I know it is just a matter of time before I have one though and I will be ready.

I bought the preorders with Cyclemax and Ride and like some of you, didn't have a spin bike, either.

I finally got one, and I hope you all have a spin bike soon as well. I'm really grateful to Cathe for introducing me to spin!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

I recently bought a spin bike. I have never used one before but loved reading posts here about how spinning is such a great workout and calorie burner. I have had it now for a few weeks and I downloaded cathe's two cycle workouts. All I can say is I love my spin bike and glad I finally purchased one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.