JUST FOUND OUT!

Congratulations cathe! I was moving over the past week and just read your message this morning. It's great news!

Joyce

CONGRATULATIONS CATHE!!!! I have been away for a while, my family and I moved to Italy over the summer. What wonderful news to see since coming back to your forum. Have a Happy, Healthy pregnancy!!!

Lollie

Thank you! Oh my, how exciting to have moved to Italy. I hope you are adjusting nicely and enjoying your new life over there. Keep in touch!

Hi Cathe,
We are adjusting fine, thank you. We are in northern Italy and it is beautiful. We are at the foot or floor of the Doromite Mountains. They are beautiful. There are a lot of bikers here. I see teams biking, I'm sure some are training. I would ride too, but the driving is a little to scary.

While I was traveling, I kept up w/ my workouts. I ran, and I also had Circuit Max, Cardio Kicks, Step Works ( I keep a step at my mother's house) MIS. Now, I am doing a cross of running, step, strength and a little kick box. More running because the view of the mountains is beautiful and calming. :)

Went to Venice last Sat.(45 mins. away by train) They were having the Venice Film Festival and I thought we would see some stars. Didn't see one...but one lady saw Nicole Kidman. Anyway...I think I went to the wrong place...but who cares, it was VENICE!!! :-gloat

Take care of yourself, and your new tapes are on my Birthday and Christmas list. Thanks again...they sound great!!:)

Lollie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.