Just Did STS Disc #26--Plyo Legs #1

kellymom

Cathlete
Whew! I am wiped! :p I just couldn't let them sit there without trying something!

Think Imax 3 for legs. I burned over 500 calories in 45 minutes with this one. There are some killer new moves (sit n stands and the one-legged squat with plates) that I can't wait to see how I improve with over time. Every other exercise (alternating) is a plyometric move that blasts you up into anaerobic levels. Very awesome fat burning workout!

I agree with all other comments that the music propels you along without you even noticing "the music" per se. Really cool.

Kelly

I previewed this one this morning (and couldn't help but join along with a few moves) and I am definitely doing it tomorrow morning. 500 cals? Whoa!:eek:

Go Kelly! High Five to you. Drink up and stretch:D

Whew! I am wiped! :p I just couldn't let them sit there without trying something!

Think Imax 3 for legs. I burned over 500 calories in 45 minutes with this one. There are some killer new moves (sit n stands and the one-legged squat with plates) that I can't wait to see how I improve with over time. Every other exercise (alternating) is a plyometric move that blasts you up into anaerobic levels. Very awesome fat burning workout!

I agree with all other comments that the music propels you along without you even noticing "the music" per se. Really cool.

Kelly

Good job!! I'm curious about something. The workout you just described sounds like one of the preview clips on youtube. On the clip it looks like they do one set of squats, sit n stands... then a plyo move. How many sets of the weighted moves do you actually do? Just wondering how much pain awaits me...

Way to go

Way to go Kelly !!!

I'm with you on the not being able to resist trying one of the work outs :p

Let us know how the DOMS are tomorrow ;)

Bri :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.