Just Did STS Disc 26--Plyo Legs #1

kellymom

Cathlete
Whew! I am wiped! :p I just couldn't let them sit there without trying something!

Think Imax 3 for legs. I burned over 500 calories in 45 minutes with this one. There are some killer new moves (sit n stands and the one-legged squat with plates) that I can't wait to see how I improve with over time. Every other exercise (alternating) is a plyometric move that blasts you up into anaerobic levels. Very awesome fat burning workout!

I agree with all other comments that the music propels you along without you even noticing "the music" per se. Really cool.

Kelly

Hi Kelly thanks for the review. I am going to try and tempt this one tomorrow. Lets hope that I will survive this:D

I've seen alot of people commenting about this particular workout. I guess I'm going to have to preview it next and see what all the fuss is about.:)

I've seen alot of people commenting about this particular workout. I guess I'm going to have to preview it next and see what all the fuss is about.:)

Jacque, did you preview the workout? What did you think? My first thought was :eek:.

I did Disc 32 this morning, also Plyo Legs. WOWzers! 425 calories according to my brand new Polar HRM!

Amazing stuff, guys! Just wait till you try these workouts! Can you say ONE LEG SQUAT THRUSTS? YIKES!

Gayle:eek:

I did plyo legs (week one, not sure of the disc number) yesterday and I am V-E-R-Y sore still (quads and deep into the glutes mostly), but I LOVE it! I can't wait to do this one again!

At Katie's urging I did this last night.
It hurts to move tonight. Quads, thighs, hams, hiney! It hit em all!:D

I peviewed it today and am planning on doing it Sunday. Did anyone notice how, during several exercises, the ladies were using way heavier weights than the guys? I had to rub that in DH's face a bit;) He just saw what I was posting about and said, "Yeah, that's for crackheads!" That's his way of saying he's scared;) HA!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.