Just Did My First Cathe Workout

Seed

I just did Mega Step Blast and I loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! I also love The Firm, but I have a feeling that Cathe may take its place. I can't wait to get some more Cathe tapes under my belt. I just bought a full size step so purchasing more tapes will have to wait until next month, but it will be a hard wait.

That's exactly the way I felt when I did my first Cathe. I also was a firm only person. I haven't gone back since. You are lucky - there are so many more to buy. I'm now stuck waiting for the new ones. Oh well. Have a great time!

I'm so lucky that I started out with Cathe (AND Gin's Intense Moves) so I don't have a bunch of crappy tapes to get rid of. I started out with the best....wasn't that good? I just wish I hadn't waited so long. Like so many others, I was scared by the Collage catalogue discription of her "complex" choreography. Any body out there......Ignore that!!!!!!! I'm not that coordinated, in that I could never pick up dance steps that easily, but I do the Cathe tapes with one preview.

You are in for the best tape collection (and most fun }> you've ever tried! You will also get the most out of the genes and DNA you were handed out --bar none!!

We have a new addiction!

I have Cathe's "Wedding" video and Maximum Intensity Strength and think they will take me to the next level of fitness. I'll still use the Firm, but I know that my workout goal in 2001-2002 is to incorporate more Cathe workouts into my schedule.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.