Just did my first Body Blast!!!

LovingLife

Cathlete
Hi Cathe -- I just have to tell you that I did Super Sets yesterday and just LOVED it! Yes, it was tough, but it was so much fun too! I was smiling and loving the variety and intensity! And the whole house heard me yelling out (in a happy voice, of course :) ) during those leg thrusts -- wow, what they put my thighs through. And I hear they are in Legs & Glutes too. Today is my rest day for the week, but I'm trying out Legs & Glutes tomorrow. I need to go get some rotation ideas, but I plan to do each and every one of these workouts until I drop! Thanks for another great series!!! -- Renee

Hi Renee! I did supersets today too! What a great workout. I added the step aerobics from Bodymax because I went to a Christmas party yesterday and really needed to burn some calories.:p I loved supersets! I had a hard time deciding which one to do. Supersets or Push-pull. These workouts are so cool! You will love "Legs and Gluts". Thanks again Cathe, Helen

Hi Cathe!
Thank you soooooo much for these awesome workouts! I just got mine recently and you have got the best DVDs out there!!! I can't believe you're not on the shelves and workouts with absolutely no chaptering are all over the place! We are so spoiled by you!!!
I still haven't made it through previewing everything because of all the options! Now this is what DVDs were made for!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.