Just curious...are you...?

Just curious...are you...?

• Total voters

feelin_good

Cathlete
I was just wondering everyone's status is here on the forums. Just curious to know if most are married.

I'm married with 2 children: 3 1/2 year old and a 11 1/2 month old

Okay, there isn't an option for "separated, kids, and living with a significant other":p

That would be me. I have one daughter, Sophie, who's 7. I live with my SO in a house we purchased together.

And no option for married and pregnant either! :p So I just voted for married since the little guy isn't actually here yet! lol :)

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

Sorry!! Yeah, I realize I missed that. I've tried a number of times to edit it and it just brings some page up showing that it failed.
So, I'm stuck with those options.

There isn't a category for widowed either, but that may be a good thing. I am a widow (too young to say that out loud, so I whisper), but dating, so I voted dating. I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 7.

Very good question.

Gayle

How about a category for "Divorced, with kids, but in a committed relationship and am in no hurry to get married again"?!?!? :7 :7

Angie

Geez I feel discriminated against..no divorced with kids :( I know you tried to add it later

and even though we are friends.. NEVER will remarry! Marriage just isnt for me

Been divorced over 15 years.. so I'd say I'm pretty certain of this!

Married without kids, unless you count my stepson who became my stepson when he was 19 yrs. old. Somehow, I just don't feel like his mom. Maybe more like an aunt.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.