Just a thank you

Shaz

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I know you get thanked all the time, but I just wanted to send a note to say thanks for providing us with such superb workouts. I have most of your DVDs now, and I can't imagine being without them! Fitness has become such an important part of my life since discovering your workouts. Their quality is outstanding. I also like my babydoll top!:) :)

She is second to none - She's the best there is. I'm so excited and anxious for the beg-int. step workout as I struggle with choreo.

P.S. Cathe - Please don't stop making kickboxing workouts. No others compare to yours! That is my fav cardio and you are the best.

Gush, Gush!!!

Mar;)

I have to say THANK YOU too! I have came to loving my morning workouts alot more since finding Cathe. And I find I am adding alot more, I don't think I will be happy until I have them all, heeheee.

Your the Greatest Cathe :)

Laura =)
251.5/135.2/141
Here is a link to my before & after photo's
http://www.picturetrail.com/gyggles1

Chiming in here! DITTO! I have done Firm workouts since 87 and this past year started doing mostly "Cathe" videos. On "off" days I will pull a Firm, but since I've been doing yours, off days are few and far between!

THANK YOU so much for making me the best I can be!!!!!!

Can't wait for the new DVDs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.