June 2012

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month is about combination training. We will hit the weights heavier on certain weeks, lighter on other weeks, do more low impact on a given week and higher impact on another. Plus have some metabolic workouts in there to really keep the metabolism raved. Along with clean eating, sufficient water intake and sound sleep, expect to lose body fat, inches and get beautifully defined muscles!

WEEK ONE

Mon...4DS...Higher Intensity Step

Tues...off

Wed...4DS...Bootcamp

Thurs....45 min steady state run

Fri.....4DS ...Kickbox

Sat.....4DS....Lower Intensity Step

Sun...Yoga Relax

WEEK TWO

Mon…Pyramid Upper Body…plus 40/20 HIIT

Tues…Cardio Super Sets

Wed…Pyramid Lower Body

Thurs…Afterburn

Fri…STS Total Body (Upper Body Premix)…plus 30/30 Hiit

Sat…STS Total Body (Lower Body Premix)

Sun…OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon…Gym Style Legs

Tues…MMA Boxing

Wed…Gym Style Chest and Triceps

Thurs…MMA Kickbox…plus Hiit Double Wave Pyramid

Fri…Gym Style Back, Shoulders, Biceps

Sat…OFF

Sun…Athletic Training

WEEK FOUR

Mon…Kick, Punch and Crunch

Tues…Total Body Trisets (Upper Body)

Wed…Low Impact Challenge

Thurs…Slide and Glide

Fri…Turbo Barre plus 30/30 Hiit

Sat..Total Body Trisets (Lower Body Only)

Sun…OFF

Thanks for the rotation Cathe...It looks like just what I was wanting to do this month...Can't wait to get to it...

Thank you Cathe! You're the best, I'm doing the Transformation rotation right now, but will save this one for another time - looks like a goodie:)

great rotation! I will invert the order of the weeks due to work schedule, I think this won't decrease my results, as long as I keep moving and do some of my Cathe! ;)

I have to say that I love having these rotations. I did fine last month without the rotation but there are some days where I'm wondering what would I like to do (or feel like doing).

This week is all set with 4DS so thank you very much Cathe :)

itsup2me said:
Thank you Cathe! You're the best, I'm doing the Transformation rotation right now, but will save this one for another time - looks like a goodie:)

Hi! How are you doing on the transformation rotation? Are you seeing or feeling progress and results?

Gibbee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.