June 20, 2024

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday June 20, 2024 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing the “Cathe 500 Cardio Core Crush” LIVE! Get ready for the ultimate cardio core circuit workout. You’ll be doing five rounds (totaling 500 reps) of cardio and five rounds (totaling 500 reps) of core. Here’s the breakdown: Each quick paced round has five exercises and each exercise has 20 reps. Yup, that equals 100 reps per round and 500 reps per 5 rounds….and actually 1000 reps total after we do it all over again for core !!!! But who’s counting

Equipment Needed:

A fitness mat
IMG_8294.jpeg

How fun and creative! THANK YOU, Cathe and team for all the workouts!!!! You've been faithful through health challenges, sleepless nights, filming commitments, a pandemic....and I'm sure a lot more we aren't even aware of. You're the best, and we are grateful for your continued output of great, quality workouts!

How fun and creative! THANK YOU, Cathe and team for all the workouts!!!! You've been faithful through health challenges, sleepless nights, filming commitments, a pandemic....and I'm sure a lot more we aren't even aware of. You're the best, and we are grateful for your continued output of great, quality workouts!
Thank you so much for your heartfelt and thoughtful words! I so greatly appreciate you ❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.