June 11, 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers:

This Thursday, June 11th, at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Low Impact Cardio & Strength w/Step" Live

Get ready to get a great total body cardio, strength & endurance workout with the step (no choreography!!!). Expect a combination of low impact high intensity cardio segments (both on and off the step) followed by strength & endurance based exercises (both on and off the step) to shape muscles & burn fat.

Side Note: The step segments involve no tricky choreography. Just straight forward low impact basic drill style movements to accelerate the heart rate.

Equipment needed for this workout.

A full sized step

A set of 5's 8's 10's & 12 pound handweights

A fitness mat

See you in the morning!!!

Last edited:
This Live worked me so hard my knees and calves were sweating!!! (ew, but effective) Loved the revamped Athletic Training feel of this workout and, as always, fun to see Al in the crowd. Thanks, Cathe!

Lisa

I wish I could get live workouts but it is a matter of no internet at all. Even if I want internet where I live we have none! Not even satellite and I found one company that said they might be able to how ever we would pay for the data! I know one episode of a program I like all the data!
So I wish that I could get a copy of some live workouts. I know they won't sell them like that but it would be cool for us who can't get it to be able to look at them and order one or two workouts once in a while to put on a DVD! But oh well. I know some of the live workouts are not as hard as the DVDs and that would help me out a lot! And there seems to be more metabolic training and low impact options with the live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find her live to be just as hard as her dvds or even harder. Cathe's live ICE workouts are much harder than the dvd version. I find I do more live than dvds anymore. So sorry to hear that you cannot get any internet, maybe some day.

Aww,:( Renee ....that sucks! Perhaps sometime Cathe will sell downloads of LIVE packages or something. I wouldn't agree that there are more low impact (that's why I want more!! hehe) & LIVE is really a mixed bag of everything. I love it. As firemedic points out, many are tougher although I have to say that for me, I like the pace of LIVE. I am learning a lot.
@ReneePruitt: if you don't mind my asking, whereabouts are you?

Aww,:( Renee ....that sucks! Perhaps sometime Cathe will sell downloads of LIVE packages or something. I wouldn't agree that there are more low impact (that's why I want more!! hehe) & LIVE is really a mixed bag of everything. I love it. As firemedic points out, many are tougher although I have to say that for me, I like the pace of LIVE. I am learning a lot.
@ReneePruitt: if you don't mind my asking, whereabouts are you?

No I don't mind, I live in Elgin SC
But I moved only 10 minutes from where I used to live. We moved here a year ago and it is called, well you will laugh, I did!! Tookie Doo Lane!! Lol

I kept wondering, why I thought that was a funny name, and I said gosh it makes me laugh to tell people I live on tookie Doo.
My husband said well cause it sounds like we took a Doo and decided to name the road tookie a Doo [emoji5][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji849]!
I couldn't help but we both bust up laughing! He is so funny !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so cute!! It's so much better than living in a town named Hell or something like that, right? Anyway....I wonder if Cathe would ever consider creating a dvd of "season 1" or "The 1st 10 workouts" or anything along those lines. Perhaps she could split them up into cardio, strength, metabolic, kickbox and so on. I bet people would buy it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.