June 07 Rotation

Cathe,

How come I feel like I must do cardio everyday? I want to do your rotations but feel gipped w/out cardio and only weights. Give some help to outgrow this mental block.PLEASE!!!

P.S. YOU ARE AWESOME. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW WORKOUTS! LOVE IMAX 3 AND BM2

Trust in the LORD with all your heart.

hi everyone, i amnot exactly doing this rotation, but i'm doing another one with cathe's this month. i did cardio fusion today and it almost KILLED me. that is really tough. how do ya'll do cathe day after day. i would die.

you are one tough cookie, cathe:p
cathy; another cathy with a y:)

Hi! I am just wondering if anyone out there has a good sub for pyramid upper and lower body? They seem to be included in alot of the rotations (or maybe it just seems that way because I don't have them and want a good reason to order some more, I'm trying to hold off until preodering for the new stuff starts). Can you use the leg one from the body blast series for pyramid lower body, and some premix from somewhere for upper body? I think I just answered my own question. I am just curious what other people use. Thanks!! Laurie

Trust in the LORD with all your heart.

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!!!!!!! I JUST DID BODY MAX. WOWZA, WHAT A WORKOUT.

and i still have to do upper body.:9 i had to do it. i just got it yesterday so of course i had to try it.

cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.