June '07 - One Body Part Rotation II

I had a lot of requests to do another one-body part a week rotation. So here it is. Enjoy!

Week 1 & 3 - Do Pure Strength segments once through, do Body Max 2 segments 2x's through except for shoulder day. Rest 1 minute between BM2 sets.) Go as heavy as you can with PS.

Day 1: PS Chest/BM2 Chest 2x's; CTX All Step cardio & Abs (60 min.)
Day 2: PS Back/BM2 Back 2x's; Step Blast Combo 1, 2, 3 add-on premix (64 min.)
Day 3: PS Legs & Abs (1 hr. 5 min.)
Day 4: REST
Day 5: PS Shoulders/BM2 Shoulders; Imax 3 1-5 premix; Pure Strength Back, Bi's & Abs Ab work (62 minutes)
Day 6: PS Biceps/BM2 Biceps 2x's; Imax 2 1-5 premix (66 min.)
Day 7: PS Triceps/BM2 Triceps 2x's; CTX Step & Intervals cardio; Cardio & Weights Ab work (60 minutes

Week 2 & 4 - Do Pyramid Upper Body segments 2x's through with a 1-2 min. rest between PUB set); Do Body Max 1 segments once through.

Day 1: PUB Chest 2x's/BM1 Chest; KP&C Intermediate Intensity Drills + Combo 1 & 2; KP&C Ab work (65 min.)
Day 2: PUB Back 2x's/BM1 Back; Low Max 1-4 premix (60 min.)
Day 3: Pyramid Lower Body and do the Firewalkers from Butts & Guts 2x's through after standing portion of PLB (60 min.)
Day 4: REST!
Day 5: PUB Shoulders 2x's/BM1 Shoulders; Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast premix; BM2 Ab work (68 min.)
Day 6: PUB Bicep's 2x's/BM1 Biceps; Low Impact Circuit Cardio Blast Timesaver premix (63 min.)
Day 7: PUB Triceps 2x's/BM1 Triceps; Step Blast Combo 2,3 & Challenge premix add-on; SJ&P Ab work (57)

Have fun!! :)

Debbie,
Thanks for posting this. I've been doing a one body part rotation for myself but this has much more variety. I'm going to incorporate some of this for me!

Thanks!

Jo

This looks great!!

I don't own PS, is there something I can sub for this? I do have S&H or GStyles.

Thanks-

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

1007_10008384356.gif

www.picturetrail.com/Fitness-momx2

Jennifer, you certainly can use GS or S&H but if you do, don't do the BM2 portions. That would be way too much with either of these workout series.

Hi Debbie

This looks great, I've been trawling to find a new rotation. I've just finished an all-round endurance/cardio conditioning so this looks perfect for something different.

I don't have PS or PB(!) but I thought I could use the relevant sections from Muscle Max (and another non-Cathe workout). Would that be OK do you think?

Thanks for all your hard work doing these. (I did your intermediate rotation a couple of months ago and it really helped me move up a notch).

Ronne

Wow, this looks tough! I am in week 3 (of 4) of slow and heavy. Do you think this would be a good rotation to put in afterwards?

FitnessFreak - A Quick question:

Is the heavy weight work to build the mass and the follow-up w/endurance weight work to fully exhaust the muscle to hit all of the fibers?

Gibbee

No, I actually haven't done this rotation yet.

Listen to your body. If you think you can use the same weights for the second round, then do so. If not, drop down a bit. Challenge yourself! :)

Hi Debbie

I just wanted to let you know that I've got the last day of this rotation tomorrow. I've never worked in this way before and I've really enjoyed it.

I've also got good results (more definition and slimmed down.

Thanks for all your hard work doing these rotations for free.

Hi Debbie~

Just had a quick question on Day# 5, W1...

Day 5: PS Shoulders/BM2 Shoulders; Imax 3 1-5 premix; Pure Strength Back, Bi's & Abs Ab work (62 minutes)

Is this correct to work the back, bi's right after? I noticed, Bi's are on Day 6 also..

Thanks!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

050510_10014282379.gif

One question please?

I have been having success with 3 and 4 day splits. I never did one body part a day and this one looks great.

What kind of results can I expect or what is the purpose of this type of rotation - strength, endurance, or both.

Thanks.

You will see more muscle gain with one body part rotations. Hit them hard each time you train. They have lots of recovery time which is the key to growth for the most part. You will gain strenth as well.

FitnessFreak -

What if you did the Gym Styles w/the endurance-type exercises from Barry's Bootcamp? Too much endurance? Would it take away from the increasing muscle mass?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.