July RT'ers -- Coming to Friday 7/25 step class?

July RT'ers -- Coming to Friday 7/25 step class?

• Total voters
Just finalized my plans and I WILL be attending the Friday step class. (SO EXCITED!!!).

I'll be happy to split a cab with someone!!!

I would like to attend the Fri am step class.I t depends what time I get there Thurs.I have a long drive & may need some r & r but count me in.
Chris

Hi Shelley,
It will be great to see you again.I always enjoy reading your posts.The drive isn't hat bad around 7 1/2 - 8 hrs but we make a little trip out of it.My partner enjoys stopping @ all the antique stores.I tried to convince him to fly as we got bumped coming back from Skiing in Co.& have a free voucher with AA but no deal.Have you ever thought about having an Ontario get together ? I hope life in Hamilton is being good to you
see you soon
Chris

I just got a response from SNM and you can join in on the Friday AM class but you need to buy a $10 Day Pass at the club. Hope to see you!!! I'm sorry it dodn't work out for you & Robin to come! :-(

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

>I would love to be at the Friday morning step class. I am a
>first time road tripper who is both excited and nervous to be
>attending! I do not want to miss a minute of the action so
>please count me in. Anyone have any extra seats in their
>vehicles? I am slow to respond to this post as I just got
>permission from my surgeon to attend the trip. I had a little
>unexpected surgery in April and have been waiting for
>clearance before I introduced myself. I am Terri from Indiana
>and I cannot wait to meet all of you. :)

Terri,

come see me & Allie at the FF, I'm sure we will have room in our car. Don't worry about a thing, we'll take good care of you :7

Yay! I suppose I can fork over another $10........

Thanks Tracey, I don't think the 3 of us will take up much room, although I might need a little more room than the two of you. }( Just don't send me through a wall with those shakin' hips.......;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.