July RT'ers 6/27

eaglobo

Cathlete
Did I beat Shelley and Gin to this??? One month from today, everyone!!! This time, in one month, most of you will be taking Cathe's step class, while some of us, like me, will be just watching!

Today will be a 30 minute run after breakfast digests, followed by Stretch Max.

Hey, Jerry & other July RT'ers,

How are you today? How was your run? Do you run indoors or out? Which Stretch Max do you like best? I like them all, but my DH really doesn't like #3 with the band.

Thanks for starting us off this a.m. Are you preparing for RT like a lot of us girls -- buying new pjs and new workout outfits??? :)

My workout plan today is Butts & Guts. I haven't done it before, so I'm excited -- looking forward to leg DOMS tomorrow!

Have a great day!

Good Morning from vacation in Florida!!:)

Just a quick post to say I did work out even on vacation! DH and I went to the gym where ds belongs to do an hour of mostly upper body. Now off to the beach.

BB on Sunday!
Have a great day!
Gin :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for starting the thread Jerry. I meant to do it but Panera was calling me!!!!

I did S&H shoulders this morning and plan to do Rhythmic Step this afternoon. I'm hoping that prepares me for the Friday step class. LOVE that one!!!!!

Bev

Hello Jerry, Kristi, Gin, and Bev!
You all are doing great workouts!
I'm hoping for some UB after my DDs go to bed tonight. Maybe swimmax in a little bit with them too.

Kristi, You will have DOMS tomorrow for sure!! Have fun!

Hi everyone.

Today was my jog/walk with the dogs and then shoulder work. This weekend will either be Cardio Press Play or a spin class.

4 week count down. Can't wait.

Jean

Hi Everyone!

Today's workout was 4DS UB and Step SweatFest Part 2. I can't believe in 1 month I will be doing a live class with Cathe!

Colleen

Howdy Folks

I've never done a check in before this will be fun and motivational.

I am so excited about this RT, not too long now !!!

Today I taught a Kick Box class, I was just drippn' by the end and so were my Ladies. They all groaned when we got down on the mats for abs!!
What's with that? He He HE!! They're great, and I even have my to be Mom, three months along now. We take special care of her, of course.

I'm off to do Swim Max with the kids now, take care all,

Brigitte

Also new to check-in. Thought I'd give it a shot since this is my first RT. Anything I should know?

Today for me upperbody only from PP & Supersets. Took 1 1/2 week off upper body, shoulder felt a bit overworked. Started back lighter than usual, so far feels good.

Tomorrow I will do Bootcamp (intensity series) cardio/lowerbody only then tac on IMAX2 (haven't done that one in awhile - one of my favorites).

Tami

I run indoors, I am hoping to get outside for runs, but I haven't gotten the desire to hop in my car and do it, it's just sooo much more convienient at home.

As far as favorite Stretch Max segment....I prefer #2 with the ball, I really don't care for #3, either.

Hey guys! Checking in real late today!

I did Kim Spreen's Absolute Kickbox today. I adore that workout! Especially the segment with the body bar!

Tomorrow is CCPP with the extra challenge at the end. I'm a bit scared!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.