July 08 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We just had a couple of months of strength focus. Lets shock things up a bit and go back to muscle endurance along with a bit more punch on the cardio. This will be a good mental and physical break while continuing to provide you with wonderful fitness results.

WEEK ONE:

Monday....Supersets

Tuesday....Your favorite Yoga workout plus 30 minutes of indoor cycling

Wednesday....Step Jump and Pump

Thursday....Cardio Kicks

Friday.....Boot Camp

Saturday....45 min steady state run plus segment one of Coremax

Sunday...OFF

WEEK TWO:

Monday....Legs and Glutes plus Segment two of Coremax

Tuesday....30 minutes of biking plus your favorite Yoga workout

Wednesday....Maximum Intensity Strength plus 20 minutes of steady state run on treadmill

Thursday....Kick Punch and Crunch

Friday.....Muscle Endurance

Saturday....Imax three

Sunday....OFF

WEEK THREE:

Monday....Drill Max

Tuesday....Butts and Guts

Wednesday....Maximum Intensity Cardio

Thursday....Low Impact Circuit

Friday....Leaner Legs

Saturday....Cardio and Weights

Sunday....OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Monday....High Step Challenge

Tuesday....Power Max plus 10 minutes of Ab Hits

Wednesday....Body Max (first one)

Thursday....Indoor cycling for 30 minutes plus your favorite yoga workout

Friday....Circuit Max

Saturday.....Cardio Fusion plus segment two of coremax

Sunday...OFF

Enjoy!

I'm on my way to NC for five days vacation. This will be a wonderful rotation to start when I get back. Can I sub KPC for cardio kicks and Imax2 for Imax 3?

Thank you for everything you do.
Carmen

Hi Cathe....

Since I already did my Monday workout (Kick Max)...how would I go about re-working the rest of the first week?? Just follow as is, or should I make a substitution??

Thanks!

July 08 Rotation Questions

Cathe:

This looks like fun! :7 I am starting my fitness journey over again after a one-month vacation. :eek: Say a little prayer for me! ;-) A Cathe cardio and muscle endurance rotation sounds like a great way to get back in the game. :)

I do not have any yoga workouts. Can I substitute a segment of Stretch Max for that? I do not have Maximum Intensity Strength or Body Max either. Will Muscle Max and Body Max 2 be good substitutes?

Have a blessed week! I am looking forward to giving you a big Heather hug in a few weeks! :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: July 08 Rotation Questions

This is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks Cathe,

Nicole

Feel the burn!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Cathe, thank you! A muscle endurance rotation is just what I wanted. I was going to try to put one together for myself and thank goodness you saved me! I'm not very good at making rotations http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/7.gif

And I cannot believe you took time out to do this for us in view of EVERYTHING you have going on right now! You're way to good to us. ;-) :)

I am new on this site, but not the Cathe DVDs. I love them and this rotation looks good.

Thanks Cathe,

Timea

:)

Thanks Cathe for the fabulous rotation! I do not have the Leaner Legs DVD and cannot find it listed among your DVDs for sale. Am I completely missing it, or is this a pre-mix of a workout or just not available in DVD format? I have seen Leaner Legs mentioned in other forums and would really like to buy it if possible!

Thanks again!
Monica

Thanks! I completely forgot the name of this one... and it was my first Cathe VIDEO:) I kept thinking it that it was one of the Hardcore series since it had "Max" on it! Silly, silly me.

Wow, I can't wait to pull it out and do it in a couple of weeks.

Cassie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.