Jon's side of the story...

Thank you for sharing!

Life is wonderful! Thank you for sharing that very special moment in your lifes w/ us. Get some rest!Lollie

Take Care!

This is my first posting at this site (I'm new) but I love how everyone seems to be so friendly and it's like talking to friends. Cathe has much to be proud of. I was also positive for Group B strep and found there is no info about it, so I am always interested to hear about others who are positive too. i'm so glad all is well. Eric is gorgeous! I will be checking out more of Cathe's tapes, I currently have only two. I was a bit nervous by the "complex moves" described by others. I found that I can actually do them! Thanks to videos, I weigh the same as I did in high school (I'm an '86 grad). Thanks Cathe and good luck!!

Being nosy

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-00 AT 01:54PM (EST)</font></center>

I have been keeping track of all of this with great interest! Enjoy everyone's sentiment. I am curious (or nosy) about your pregnancy. I thought I was the only loon around here with more than 3 or 4 kids then I read you are on 7! I am expecting #6 (only about 8wks along YUCK!), all single births. I have continued to exercise and teach 1-2 classes right up until the end with all. So I guess this is the curious part. What is your exercise routine like and how do you think it affects your preg? How do you deal with all the--are you babysitting comments at the store? Guess I would like to pick the brain of someone else with a large family. Hope its not rude!

Above for Mandy

I couldn't figure out how to edit the subject so I just wanted you to know this was a question or two for Mandy or anyone else who felt like horning in!

jon's view

What a wonderful story from Jon's point of view and how happy I am for your "family". So proud of
Cathe and her new "breating" approach.
Good bye "purple pushing"!

Whoa! I'm out of touch!

Dear Cathe,

I've been sooooo busy with a special project I volunteered for, the holidays just flew by! This weekend I finally got a breather and thought to check in here & was surprised to discover that Baby Eric had arrived two weeks earlier!

He is a darling and I enjoyed Jon's story so much! The very best to you and your family. Enjoy this special time!

Fondly,

Lezly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.