Joint relief

I have osteoarthritis of the knee and use 1000mg curcumin (turmeric), Cosamin DS, and apply Diclofenac (Voltaren) topical gel to the knees. I highly recommend getting PRP with A2M protein injections to prevent further deterioration of the knees. I work in an orthopedic office and we have had a lot of success with the injections.

I have been taking Collagen protien for a while and can tell a difference. I also just started taking tart cherry caps at bedtime and that seems to be helping the arthritis in my fingers

Hi, When I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis a few years ago, I was in a similar scenario. My knees and joints pain a lot. So I went to the NHS, and the doctor suggested that I start physiotherapy, which I did. The physiotherapist worked on the muscles, tendons, and tissues as the muscles loosened and relaxed, relieving tension on the knee. Straight leg raises, Bridges, Wall Squats, and Lateral Walks were among the exercises given to me, and they all helped me rehabilitate my knee and joint discomfort and acquire flexibility, and I am now entirely cured. I hope this helps others in finding relief as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.