Johnny G Spinning

kathys191

I thought of checking into this bike but not sure what the website is, doesn't seem to come up for me. Also, is the bike heavy...say to carry to the basement...where I workout at or hard to put together? Anyone who has the bike, how do you like it?

Kathy

Kathy,

The bike is VERY HEAVY!!!! As the are made out of steel!!! however it does have wheels on the front so you would be able to roll it from one room to another...but no way could you carry it down into a basement..unless your a Super Hero!! LOLOLOL

The bike is great!! they are well worth the money and will pretty much last forever!!
:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

Denise, what kind, brand of pants do I look for? I going to brave it again but I prefer to have some more cushion on my tushion.

~~TyTbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

Hey Denise!
Was wondering what people do when they have a piece of expensive equipment in their homes that need repair. Do bikes like this come with a warranty and free repair and what do you do when the warranty runs out? Who do you call? It would be nice to have a bike in the house but this issue is what stops me.
Thanks!!!
Skye
:-( :eek::D :7

good question. But If you put it together correctly won't it hold up to the warranty? I think they might warrant the big parts also like the wheels the workings, the ususal stuff.

~~TyTbody~~

Tytbody,

If you go to any sporting goods store you should be able to find some good cushioned bike shorts..I like primal wear!! They have cute stuff, and they have matching sports bras and tank tops with some really cool desgins..much better than your run of the mill black shorts and sports bra. All other shorts that I have owned, ended up wearing out..or just plain looked bad! I have had the same 3 outfits from primal wear for about 4 years now...looks just like it did when I bought it!

Here is a link!

http://www.primalwear.com/2005-SITE/WOMENS-SHORTS.html

Skye:

I don't know anything about warranties when it comes to the spinning bikes..I bought my Johnny G spinner bike from another aerobics instructor in 1997-98..so I never had a warranty or anything.. I know that you can buy replacement parts for the bikes, however I have never had to replace anything on my spinning bike....

I have had to replace the wheels on my Elliptical machine, less than a year after purchase..The spinning bikes are very well made!!! Best $500.00 buck I ever spent!!!

I'am happy owner of Johnny G bike! It is a heavy sucker, there is no way you can carry that around. But also extremely sturdy. I do love it. It took DH about 40 min to put it together, and he is mechanically challanged. It was worth every penny. I'm not crazy about the 4 dvds that it came with, but I've just ordered one of the Spinervals, so I'll see how that is.
The gel seat cover is a must. I have no problems since I use the gel seat cover. Mari

Those are definately some phat clothing. I love it. mucho denero also.

now if I get a seat cover, gel do I also need the shorts. now that I have the hook in my mouth?

~~TyTbody~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.