John Frieda opinions please

cricardo

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Has anyone here tried the new John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze yet? Okay, maybe its not 'new' and I'm just hearing about it today, but it's new to me, so humor me. Any opinions? Does it really make your hair shiny, or just greasy? Can you feel it in your hair? I have kind of curly hair that gets really frizzy in humidity, but I've never really found a product that makes it look shiny without looking like I've gone a week without a shower. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

cristina

I got a sample of something from him. It was shampoo, conditioner, and a glaze to put on and not rinse out, although it did not have color in it. I really liked it, it made the highlights in my hair stand out and did not leave it greasy looking. You only need to use a small amount. I have thin, fine hair, so if anything would look greasy, it would have!!

I have fine hair and it did not leave it greasy....very soft in fact, but I have not seen any change in my color...I am a dark blonde...it certainly did not lighten or give any extra shine that I could detect...

Debra

I used it last spring or summer when I had blonde highlights. People told me it did brighten the highlights. I don't think it added too much extra shine, but my hair was shiny. I think you rinse the glaze out, though, if I remember correctly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.