Jillian's Whey Protein Mix / Vanilla Cream

Gibbee

Cathlete
Has anyone seen any of Jillian Michael's Whey Protein Mix anywhere? I really like her Vanilla Cream flavor and have not been able to find it for almost 2 months now. It's not even available at Walmart.com.

If not, is there a vanillla cream protein mix that you would recommend I try? I prefer whey protein but at this point I am open to anything that has a decent taste. (I also like Muscle Milk's chocolate protein mix but it is pretty high in calories.)

Thanks for any suggestions!

My favorite protein powder has always been Designer Whey.

Does it have a pretty good taste? I tried Smart Sense and it has a 'thin', watery taste to it, even with milk and ice added. I could actually drink Jillian's with water and not wish I was drinking something else.

I think it tastes good but I don't drink it with water. I mix it with the almond milk that is 30 calories for 8 ounces. Tastes great that way.

I read on another forum that Jillians protein powder was made by Pure Protein. If you google you can find it at various places in the Vanilla Cream flavor. However there appears to be other whey protein powders that might have better quality ingredients. You've probably seen this thread already. http://cathe.com/forum/f97/whey-protein-292527/

Check E-Bay. They have a few listed. You could probably find an E-Bay store for future purchases.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.