Jennie Garth Asks Fans to Campaign for Donna Martin!

Boilergal

Cathlete
In my ever continuing way of bringing folks on the Cathe Forum up-to-date on all things 90201 2.0, US Magazine's website has an interview with Jennie Garth. She talks about workign with Shannen again but gets teary when talking about Tori Spelling, about how much she loves her, and that she wants fans to start a campaign to "Bring Back Donna Martin!" to the show!!!

OK, where do we petition? LOL! I want Donna Martin back too, darn it!

Oh, and I would post a link but I'm clueless how to do it...but I can't send a text from my phone without it taking 15 minutes if that tells you anything...HA!!

DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES

Ooops, sorry, about 15 years too late huh? :D I'll sign a petition, if we can find it out there in cyberspace! ;)

I watched the series finale and the good-bye shows last night. Loved them. It's been so long that I didn't really remember any of it. But a 90210 show without Donna Martin?! How could that possibly work?

I would sign it too. I love watching the Tori and Dean show and would love to see her on 90210 again. I could do without Shannon though!

LauraMax;1735435 [B said:
DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES[/b]

Ooops, sorry, about 15 years too late huh? :D I'll sign a petition, if we can find it out there in cyberspace! ;)

36_11_6.gif

I was watching 90210 today on SoapNet. Anywho, Kelly's outfit had me crackin up. She had on white skin tight shorts with poka dots, blue stretch pants, a purple shirt and a pink jacket. What an outfit.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.