January Rotation?

substitutions for rotations

I just saw the Jan. rotation and I have only a few of the dvd's listed...is there a place on cathe.com where I can find substitutions for the different workouts?

No, I don't have a substitution list but let me know which ones you don't have and I can give you subbing recommendation :)

No, I don't have a substitution list but let me know which ones you don't have and I can give you subbing recommendation :)

Hi Cathe,

Could you tell me what I could substitute for the originaly BodyMax (someone mentioned Drill Max, I was thinking Body Max 2) and High Reps?

Thanks!
Mary

Week 2 Question

Cathe,
This question was posted on the rotation forum; would you please provide clarification? Thanks!

Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Question: In week 2, BM2 and BM original are listed. Do you mean the entire workout or just the cardio portion? I'm assuming cardio only since you have 2 days of MM but just want to confirm. Thanks!

Cathe,
This question was posted on the rotation forum; would you please provide clarification? Thanks!

Originally Posted by NinjaMom
Question: In week 2, BM2 and BM original are listed. Do you mean the entire workout or just the cardio portion? I'm assuming cardio only since you have 2 days of MM but just want to confirm. Thanks!

Bumping this cuz I was wondering the same thing. I noticed some days, especially week two, there are back-to-back lifting WOs :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.